CLASSIC works toward social justice with low-income, marginalized Saskatchewan residents, with a commitment to Indigenous peoples, through a legal clinic that is guided by the needs of the community. This engages law and inter-disciplinary students through experiential learning, providing insights into the cultural and social reality of law and fosters an ethic of social justice.
Financial donations go towards the ongoing operations of our client services.
CLASSIC is a student and community legal clinic committed to the following values:
• Recognize the expertise and autonomy of our clients and community;
• Work from a client-centered perspective;
• Engage in a self-reflective practice and evaluation;
• Relate to others with mutuality, reciprocity and respect; and
• Inspire the social justice ethic in students
Programs & Services
CLASSIC (COMMUNITY LEGAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES FOR SASKATOON INNER CITY INC.) provides free, professional and confidential legal services for low-income members of our community who otherwise cannot afford legal advice or representation.
How You Can Help
Non-profits like CLASSIC and the clients we serve have been hardest hit during COVID-19.
Due to increasing demand, we are in need of financial donations.